Our team read on 37001 reviews available online for Telecaster Bridge Pickup, chose the finest ones and prepared Telecaster Bridge Pickup Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Telecaster Bridge Pickup from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Telecaster Bridge Pickup from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage '54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||Joe Barden Modern T-Style Tele Telecaster Pickup Set BLACK JBE Pickups||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Bridge Pickup for Tele||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup - Nickel||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric Guitar||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Telecaster Pickups||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||FLEOR Tele Pickups Alnico 5 Black Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge Pickup Part||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead (Bridge) Pickup - 11202-14||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best Telecaster Bridge Pickup
Our team scanned 37001 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Telecaster Bridge Pickup in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar, Black...
- Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage '54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup
- Joe Barden Modern T-Style Tele Telecaster Pickup Set BLACK JBE Pickups
- Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup Nickel
- Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric...
- Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Telecaster Pickups
- FLEOR Tele Pickups Alnico 5 Black Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge Pickup Part
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead Bridge Pickup 11202-14
1. Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar
- For Tele style electric guitar, bridge position.
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. Wax potted
- This pickup will give your entry-level “Single-cut” Tele style guitar that authentic “Nashville” sound.
- Magnet: Ceramic; D.C. Resistance: 7.6K. Black wire is ground, white wire is hot
- Package included: 1 Piece Pickup.
2. Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage ’54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup
- Single-coil Tele Bridge Pickup
3. Joe Barden Modern T-Style Tele Telecaster Pickup Set BLACK JBE Pickups
- JBE Pickups (Joe Barden) Modern T Set
- Designed for modern country and rock styles
- Fits standard Tele bridge pickup routes
- Bridge is Modern T / Neck is Gatton T
4. Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Single-coil-sized humbucker
- P.A.F.-style tones with a touch of Tele twang
- Drop-in replacement for a Fender American Standard Telecaster sized pickup route
- Ceramic bar magnet
5. Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Classic gibson p-90 sound in a traditional humbucker-size housing
- Enamel coated vintage wire
- Plenty of bite
- Used by various top artists
- Made in usa
6. Fender American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup – Nickel
- Plated-steel bridge (non-serialized)
- Package includes three vintage-style threaded steel saddles, slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonation springs, and ’60s vintage-style pickup with cloth wiring and mounting screws.
- Bridge Info: Strings-Thru-Body loading.
- Pickup Info: ’60s Vintage-Style staggered pole pieces, cloth output leads, copper pickup plate, Alnico II magnets, and vintage-style twine coil wrap.
- Used on American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom (US) manufactured from 1986-2012.
7. Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric Guitar
- Dual Hot Rail Style Twin Coil Humbucker Pickup for electric guitar
- Twin Bar as two pole can fully shielded for low noise and wired for hum cancelling
- Ceramic magnets, Wax potted to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise
- Fiber plate bobbin, 4-conductor PVC cable to facilitate complex pickup switching setups
- Tones Features: Full, Sensitive Solid and Thick Sound.
8. Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Telecaster Pickups
- Polysol coated magnet wire
- Flat non-beveled polepieces
- Alnico 5 magnets for greater focus and enhanced dynamics
- Installation hardware included
9. FLEOR Tele Pickups Alnico 5 Black Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge Pickup Part
- Fit vintage Fender telecaster pickups replacement.
- Magnet: Alnico 5; wax potted to eliminate unwanted feedback and noise.
- Resistance: 6-7K, 55mm pole spacing, black color..
- Position: bridge. Black ABS plastic bobbin, 2 conductors.
- The bridge Pickup come with 3pcs screws, 3pcs springs, easy to install.
10. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead (Bridge) Pickup – 11202-14
- Players – Cesar Rosas / Los Lobos
- Gwyn Ashton
- Joshua Partington / Something Corporate
- Michael Sweet / Stryper
Telecaster Bridge Pickup Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Telecaster Bridge Pickup stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Telecaster Bridge Pickup in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Telecaster Bridge Pickup for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Telecaster Bridge Pickup Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Telecaster Bridge Pickup in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Telecaster Bridge Pickup currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Telecaster Bridge Pickup based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Telecaster Bridge Pickup before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Telecaster Bridge Pickup they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Telecaster Bridge Pickup, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Telecaster Bridge Pickup before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Telecaster Bridge Pickup will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Telecaster Bridge Pickup if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Telecaster Bridge Pickup on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.