Are you looking for Rms Subwoofer Reviews? Our experts found 40416 number of feedback online for "Rms Subwoofer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rms Subwoofer. On selected products for the Best Rms Subwoofer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer - 70w RMS Active Woofer with 8 inch Driver and Low Pass Filter||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Skar Audio DDX-12 D2 12" 1500 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Kicker CompVR CVR122 (43CVR122) 800W Peak (400W RMS) 12" CompVR Series Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||Edifier R1280DBs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - 2.0 Wireless Studio Monitor Speaker - 42W RMS with Subwoofer Line Out - Wood Grain||9||Check Latest Price|
|6||Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 10" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||Kicker 43DCWR122 Dual 12" Sub 1000W RMS 2 Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (Renewed)||9||Check Latest Price|
|8||Edifier D12 Tabletop Speaker - Integrated Desktop Stereo Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Computer Speaker for Desktop Use- 70 Watts RMS with Subwoofer Line Out - Wooden Enclosure||9||Check Latest Price|
|9||SUNDOWN AUDIO SA-12 V.2 D2 12" Dual 2 OHM 1000W RMS SUBWOOFER BASS Speaker New||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best Rms Subwoofer
Our team scanned 40416 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Rms Subwoofer in this article.
Table Of Content:
- MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box, Mono...
- Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer 70w RMS Active Woofer with 8 inch Driver and Low Pass Filter
- Skar Audio DDX-12 D2 12" 1500 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Kicker CompVR CVR122 43CVR122) 800W Peak (400W RMS 12" CompVR Series Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Edifier R1280DBs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers Optical Input 2.0 Wireless Studio Monitor Speaker...
- Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 10" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Kicker 43DCWR122 Dual 12" Sub 1000W RMS 2 Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Renewed
- Edifier D12 Tabletop Speaker Integrated Desktop Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Wireless Computer Speaker for...
- SUNDOWN AUDIO SA-12 V.2 D2 12" Dual 2 OHM 1000W RMS SUBWOOFER BASS Speaker New
- Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max 250W RMS Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer.
1. MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box
- ADD BASS: Add some bass to your car with the MTX 2 x 12 subwoofer Party Pack; The enclosure designs delivers bass that exceeds expectation; Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure).
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem.
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: Includes a 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios; Designed for use with TNE212D enclosure.
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, competition high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.
2. Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer – 70w RMS Active Woofer with 8 inch Driver and Low Pass Filter
- 8″ SPEAKER DRIVER – Delivers powerful sound with highly accurate, distortion-free bass to provide you with a better listening experience.
- LOW PASS FILTER WITH FREQUENCY RESPONSE DOWN TO 38Hz – Ensures that your woofer only plays sounds too low for your speakers to properly output.
- THICK MDF WOODEN ENCLOSURE – We use high quality, dense fiberboard materials that offer reduced acoustic resonance for better audio quality.
- AUTOMATIC STANDBY – Save on electricity with an auto standby feature that ensures the woofer is not unnecessarily using up power when it’s not being used.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Edifier guarantees you’ll have an amazing experience with our products.
3. Skar Audio DDX-12 D2 12″ 1500 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-inch Dual 2 Ohm Competition Grade Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,000 Watts
- Massive Double Stack Magnet & High Temperature 2.5″ Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Paper Cone Stitched to High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 33.8 Hz
- Frequency Response Range: 25 Hz – 250 Hz | Sensitivity (SPL): 88.0 dB
4. Kicker CompVR CVR122 (43CVR122) 800W Peak (400W RMS) 12″ CompVR Series Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER: One Kicker CompVR round 12 Inch Car Audio Subwoofer for serious bass power
- 800 WATTS POWER: MAX Power Handling: 800 Watts; RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts
- DUAL VOICE COIL: Dual voice coil 2ohm impedance, 86.
- SANTOPRENE SURROUND: Features a progressive roll spider and santoprene surround for linear cone movement.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Mounting depth: 6.
5. Edifier R1280DBs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers – Optical Input – 2.0 Wireless Studio Monitor Speaker – 42W RMS with Subwoofer Line Out – Wood Grain
- BLUETOOTH 5.
- SUB OUT AND OPT/COAX INPUTS – Subwoofer output with automatic detection and built-in crossover.
- DISTORTION-FREE SOUND – Fill your room with beautiful sound with its 42W continuous undistorted power, 13mm silk dome tweeter unit, and 4-inch sub-woofer unit.
- UPDATED REMOTE CONTROL – Wireless remote for easy control of volume, mute/unmute, switch to OPT/COAX mode, line-in, and Bluetooth modes.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
6. Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 10″ 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5″ 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz – 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 82.5 dB
- High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
7. Kicker 43DCWR122 Dual 12″ Sub 1000W RMS 2 Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
8. Edifier D12 Tabletop Speaker – Integrated Desktop Stereo Bluetooth Speaker – Wireless Computer Speaker for Desktop Use- 70 Watts RMS with Subwoofer Line Out – Wooden Enclosure
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY – Bluetooth 5.
- WOODEN ENCLOSURE – Quality wooden enclosure minimizes acoustic resonance and outputs a rich and warm sound.
- STUDIO-LIKE SOUND QUALITY – Total 70 watts (RMS) of distortion-free power output.
- SUPER EASY CONTROL – Three top-mounted knobs are designed for easy adjustment of treble, bass, and volume/input.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in the USA and Canada.
9. SUNDOWN AUDIO SA-12 V.2 D2 12″ Dual 2 OHM 1000W RMS SUBWOOFER BASS Speaker New
- RMS Power: 1000-watts
- High Temperature copper voice coil wire
- Spring Loaded Terminals
- High strength cast aluminum frame
- Optimized for small ported, sealed, & band-pass enclosures
10. Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10″ Sealed Subwoofer
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10″
- RMS Power: 250W
How To Choose The Best Rms SubwooferDoes the thought of finding a great Rms Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rms Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rms Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rms Subwoofer. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rms Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rms Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rms Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rms Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rms Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rms Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rms Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rms Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rms Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rms Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.