Our team read on 48997 reviews available online for Personal Laser Printer, chose the finest ones and prepared Personal Laser Printer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Personal Laser Printer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Personal Laser Printer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet (W1A52A)||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & 2-sided printing||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||Lexmark C3326dw Color Laser Printer with Wireless Capabilities||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||Brother HL-L23 90DW Series Compact Wireless Monochrome Laser All-in-One Printer - Print Scan Copy - Mobile Printing - Auto Duplex Printing - Up to 32 Pages/Minute - 2-line Display + HDMI Cable||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|8||HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Monochrome Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink (7MD66E)||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best Personal Laser Printer
48997 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Personal Laser Printer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet W1A52A
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & 2-sided printing, works with...
- Lexmark C3326dw Color Laser Printer with Wireless Capabilities, Standard Two-Sided Printing, Two Line...
- Brother HL-L23 90DW Series Compact Wireless Monochrome Laser All-in-One Printer Print Scan Copy Mobile...
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer, Remote Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Duplex...
- Canon LBP113w imageCLASS 2207C004 Wireless, Mobile-Ready Laser Printer, 23 Pages Per Minute, Black
- HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Monochrome Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink 7MD66E
- Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer, Compatible with iOS, Android and Bluetooth Devices...
- HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer, with bonus 6 months free Instant Ink with HP+...
1. Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- Prints up To 27 ppm, automatic duplex printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray.
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your machine
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications.
- Brother is the #1 Retail Brand in laser printer unit sales in the U.
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
2. HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet (W1A52A)
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, a monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business.
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS.
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute from this black and white laser printer.
- SHARE RESOURCES ON YOUR NETWORK – Easily access, print, and share resources with built-in Ethernet capabilities.
- ENHANCED ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste.
- COMPACT SIZE – Make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area.
- TONER CARTRIDGES YOU CAN TRUST – Avoid reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls by using Original HP 58A/58X toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY – Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support.
3. HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & 2-sided printing
- Main functions of the HP M203dw laser printer: reliable monochrome printing, wireless printing, AirPrint, double-sided printing, LED control panel, and more.
- This HP M203dw laser printer replaces the HP M201dw printer, additionally the newer HP M203dw has 15% faster print speeds plus HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Prints up to 30 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 260 sheets, duty cycle up to 2,000 pages/month.
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents right away, and easily manage to help maximize efficiency.
- Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence – engineered to help your printer print faster and more pages.
- Never shop for toner again: Save 10% with Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation; your printer measures toner levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; no subscription fees.
- Ideal for home and small to medium businesses with work groups of 1-5 users; one-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
4. Lexmark C3326dw Color Laser Printer with Wireless Capabilities
- Compact color laser printer that has dimensions that can easily fit in most places with a tray capacity up to 250 pages, plus single-sheet feeder.
- Output that works.
- Rated Epeat Silver and energy Star Certified with Lexmark toner cartridge recycling available.
- Form Factor: Print Only
5. Brother HL-L23 90DW Series Compact Wireless Monochrome Laser All-in-One Printer – Print Scan Copy – Mobile Printing – Auto Duplex Printing – Up to 32 Pages/Minute – 2-line Display + HDMI Cable
- Print Up to 32 Pages/Min
- 250 Sheets Input Paper Tray Capacity
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, USB Connection
- 2-line LCD Display【Including a HDMI Cable】
6. HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer
- Big multifunction performance with high-quality color: This wireless all-in-one printer features print, copy, scan, and fax versatility, fast print speeds––up to 22 ppm, automatic two-sided printing, and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Print remotely with the HP Smart app: Set up your LaserJet printer, manage print jobs, receive notifications, and print and scan on the go with HP Smart––HP’s best-in-class mobile print app.
- Save time with customizable shortcuts: Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and organize documents 50% faster directly from your mobile device using exclusive office features in the HP Smart app.
- Strong security: Help protect your HP office printer and sensitive business data with built-in security essentials that help detect and stop attacks.
- Wireless connectivity you can count on: Have confidence in your printer’s connection with steady performance from dual band Wi-Fi.
- JetIntelligence value: Count on Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence to enable professional-quality pages, peak printing performance every time, and protection against counterfeits with innovative anti-fraud technology.
- Wide range of paper support: This color laser printer works with letter, legal, executive, Oficio, 4×6 in, 5×8 in, A4, A5, A5-R, A6, B5, B6, 16K, Postcard, Double Postcard, Envelopes (No.
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get one-year commercial hardware warranty, plus 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
7. Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless
- Print at speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- Supports mobile solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Easily connect mobile devices without a router using a Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Paper capacity allows for up to 150-sheets.
- Energy saver mode uses approximately 4 watts in sleep mode.
8. HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Monochrome Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink (7MD66E)
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK for lasers with HP+ – Print up to 1500 pages a month for 6 months.
- INCLUDES HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP+ makes your printer Smarter with advanced features that make it easy to print from any device or app.
- BEST FOR TIGHT WORK SPACES – Print high-quality black & white documents and forms
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER IN ITS CLASS – Efficient black & white precision laser printing that fits anywhere.
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS – Print up to 21 pages per minute
- STAY CONNECTED – Wireless with self-reset to help you stay connected
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere.
9. Kodak Dock Plus 4×6” Portable Instant Photo Printer
- DOCK & CHARGE – With the KODAK Dock Plus photo printer, you can dock your phone to print your favorite photos instantly.
- LOW PHOTO COST – Why pay more to print? Our KODAK Dock Plus photo printer is the most affordable option to print right from your home.
- SUPERIOR PHOTO QUALITY – KODAK Dock Plus uses 4Pass Technology to print flawless photos instantly.
- TWO PHOTO TYPES – The KODAK Dock Plus photo printer supports both border and borderless type photos.
- AR APP – Download the KODAK Photo Printer application to print anywhere and anytime.
10. HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer
- BEST FOR BASIC PRINTING – Print basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy and scan in color, auto document feeder, mobile fax, mobile and wireless printing.
- HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – The optional HP+ system enables your printer to think ahead so it’s more secure, more productive and ready when you are.
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK & AN EXTRA YEAR OF HP WARRANTY – when you activate optional HP+ and Instant Ink when setting up your printer.
- EASY SETUP – Get started fast on any device with the HP Smart app that guides you step by step.
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—whenever, wherever.
- WORRY-FREE WIRELESS – Get better range and more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset.
- INK DELIVERED BEFORE YOU RUN OUT – Never run out of ink with an optional Instant Ink subscription.
How To Choose The Best Personal Laser PrinterDoes the thought of finding a great Personal Laser Printer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Personal Laser Printer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Personal Laser Printer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Personal Laser Printer. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Personal Laser Printer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Personal Laser Printer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Personal Laser Printer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Personal Laser Printer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Personal Laser Printer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Personal Laser Printer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Personal Laser Printer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Personal Laser Printer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Personal Laser Printer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Personal Laser Printer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.