Our team read on 54937 reviews available online for Nitrox Dive Computer, chose the finest ones and prepared Nitrox Dive Computer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Nitrox Dive Computer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Nitrox Dive Computer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Mares Puck Pro Dive Multigas Nitrox Watch Computer for Scuba Diving||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Aqua Lung I300c Wrist Dive Computer with Bluetooth Black/Blue||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||AQUALUNG i330R Dive Computer||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Cressi Leonardo, black/grey||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Aqua Lung i200 Wrist Computer Pink||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||Aqua Lung i550C Dive Computer with NH Compass and QD NS117125||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||Mares Puck Pro Plus Dive Computer Wrist Watch||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Aqua Lung i470TC Wrist Watch Dive Computer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Shearwater Peregrine Air, Nitrox||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best Nitrox Dive Computer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Nitrox Dive Computer after analyzing 54937 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Mares Puck Pro Dive Multigas Nitrox Watch Computer for Scuba Diving
- Aqua Lung I300c Wrist Dive Computer with Bluetooth Black/Blue
- AQUALUNG i330R Dive Computer
- Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- Aqua Lung i200 Wrist Computer Pink
- Aqua Lung i550C Dive Computer with NH Compass and QD NS117125
- Mares Puck Pro Plus Dive Computer Wrist Watch, White Black 414135-WHBK
- Aqua Lung i470TC Wrist Watch Dive Computer
- Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer
- Shearwater Peregrine Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge Wrist Computer 3 OC Gases Vibration Alerts
1. Mares Puck Pro Dive Multigas Nitrox Watch Computer for Scuba Diving
- Slim design for a perfect fit Large display for superior readability Intuitive user interface
2. Aqua Lung I300c Wrist Dive Computer with Bluetooth Black/Blue
- Wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android).
- 4 operating modes.
- User-changeable battery and data retention.
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
3. AQUALUNG i330R Dive Computer
- Aqua Lung I330R Wrist Computer Black with Color Screen
4. Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%.
- User-selectable deep stop function.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
5. Aqua Lung i200 Wrist Computer Pink
- 4 operating modes.
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
6. Aqua Lung i550C Dive Computer with NH Compass and QD NS117125
- 3 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
- User changeable battery and data retention.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i550C via the.
- latest Bluetooth Smart technology
7. Mares Puck Pro Plus Dive Computer Wrist Watch
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer, Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design, Upgradeable Firmware & Multi-Gas Capability.
- Precision Stopwatch, Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox & Bottom Time, , Durable Metal Button, Upgraded Interface, Precautionary Programs Setting, Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator.
- Plan Mode, Backlighting, Log Book, 3-Level Salinity, Fresh Water Setting, Sea Water Setting, Aquarium Salinity Setting, Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset, Quartz Clock Movement.
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery, Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100′ (3,700m) Memory Capacity 36 Hours, Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal.
- 492′ (150m) Depth Rating, Power Indicators, Audible Alarms, Watch, Date and Temperature Displays, 12/24 Hour Formats, Two-Different Gas Mixtures During-Single-Dive, Metric or Imperial Units of Measure.
8. Aqua Lung i470TC Wrist Watch Dive Computer
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqua Lung`s free DiverLog+ app.
- Using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Freedive.
- Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view your log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
9. Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- B�Ã�¼hlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes
10. Shearwater Peregrine Air
- Multiple Diving Modes – Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge.
- 2.2″ LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors.
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level.
How To Choose The Best Nitrox Dive ComputerDoes the thought of finding a great Nitrox Dive Computer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nitrox Dive Computer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nitrox Dive Computer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Nitrox Dive Computer. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nitrox Dive Computer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nitrox Dive Computer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nitrox Dive Computer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nitrox Dive Computer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nitrox Dive Computer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nitrox Dive Computer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nitrox Dive Computer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nitrox Dive Computer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nitrox Dive Computer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nitrox Dive Computer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.