Are you looking for Mac Scanners Reviews? Our experts found 64405 number of feedback online for "Mac Scanners" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Mac Scanners. On selected products for the Best Mac Scanners you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Epson RapidReceipt RR-70W Wireless Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|3||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best Mac Scanners
We have scanned 64405 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Mac Scanners than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Plustek Photo Scanner ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support...
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-70W Wireless Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt...
- Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac, Sheet-fed and Duplex Scanning...
- Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Automatic Document Feeder ADF
- Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner, ADS-1200, Fast Scan Speeds, Ideal for Home, Home Office or...
- Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection...
- Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac, with Auto Document Feeder...
1. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
2. Epson RapidReceipt RR-70W Wireless Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extracts and categorizes key data from receipts.
- Easily exports data to third-party software (2) — QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV and more.
- Fastest, smallest and lightest wireless mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) ― battery-powered; weighs under 11 oz.
- Wirelessly scan critical documents — to smartphones, tablets, the cloud, PC or Mac (3); built-in rechargeable battery.
- Single-page scanning in as fast as 4 seconds (4) — able to scan sheets up to 8.5″ x 72″
- Automatic Feeding Mode — automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted; scans up to 15 pages per minute (4).
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — include Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software.
- Save time with smart software — automatic file naming and scan document type recognition; easily integrate data into most document management software with included TWAIN driver.
- Scan to your destination of choice — easily upload to cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Enjoy amazing image quality — intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal and paper skew correction.
3. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
4. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats.
5. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
6. Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
7. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
8. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
9. NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9.
- With the scanner’s CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone.
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode.
- 2000mAh battery squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories or working hours, easily recharge in only 2 hours via the included USB charging cable.
- Connects with smartphones, tablets, or Bluetooth-enabled computers, works with computer, smartphone, tablet and mobile PDA(Note: It does not work with square POS).
10. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
Mac Scanners Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mac Scanners stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mac Scanners in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mac Scanners for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mac Scanners Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mac Scanners in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mac Scanners currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mac Scanners based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mac Scanners before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mac Scanners they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mac Scanners, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mac Scanners before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mac Scanners will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mac Scanners if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mac Scanners on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.