Are you looking for C Mount Lenses Reviews? Our experts found 47429 number of feedback online for "C Mount Lenses" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal C Mount Lenses. On selected products for the Best C Mount Lenses you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||7artisans 60mm F2.8 II APS-C Format Macro Lens||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||SIRUI 50mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount APS-C||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||35mm F1.6 APS-C Television TV Lens/CCTV Lens for 16mm C Mount Camera||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||VILTROX AF 33mm f/1.4 F1.4 Z Lens for Nikon Z Mount||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||VILTROX 23mm F1.4 EF-M Mount STM Autofocus Lens||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||Viltrox 23mm F1.4 Auto Focus Wide-Angle Lens Compatible with Nikon Z-Mount APS-C Mirrorless Camera Z fc Z50 Z5 Z6 Z6 II Z7 Z7 II (Black)||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|8||Arducam 8-50mm C-Mount Zoom Lens for IMX477 Raspberry Pi HQ Camera||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Rokinon 85mm F1.4 AF Lens for Canon EF Mount||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||HAYEAR Monocular Max 180x Zoom C-Mount Glass Lens Adapter F/Industry Microscope Camera Objective||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Comparison for Best C Mount Lenses
Our team scanned 47429 reviews before putting any suggestions for the C Mount Lenses in this article.
Table Of Content:
- 7artisans 60mm F2.8 II APS-C Format Macro Lens, Compatible with Fuji X-Mount Cameras Cameras X-A1 X-A10...
- Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR...
- SIRUI 50mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount APS-C
- 35mm F1.6 APS-C Television TV Lens/CCTV Lens for 16mm C Mount Camera
- VILTROX AF 33mm f/1.4 F1.4 Z Lens for Nikon Z Mount, APS-C Z Mount Lens for Nikon Zfc Z5 Z6 Z7 II Z50...
- VILTROX 23mm F1.4 EF-M Mount STM Autofocus Lens, f/1.4 Large Aperture APS-C Lens Compatible with Canon...
- Viltrox 23mm F1.4 Auto Focus Wide-Angle Lens Compatible with Nikon Z-Mount APS-C Mirrorless Camera Z fc...
- Arducam 8-50mm C-Mount Zoom Lens for IMX477 Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, with C-CS Adapter, Industrial Telescope...
- Rokinon 85mm F1.4 AF Lens for Canon EF Mount, Black IO85AF-C
- HAYEAR Monocular Max 180x Zoom C-Mount Glass Lens Adapter F/Industry Microscope Camera Objective
1. 7artisans 60mm F2.8 II APS-C Format Macro Lens
- Compact & Portable】: Full metal body, this lens is compact and portable.
- APS-C-format Lens】: Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Fuji X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length, which is very ideal for macro shooting, such as insect photography.
- 11 Elements in 8 Groups & Ideal Aperture】: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 8 groups.
- 1:1 Magnification, Manual Focus】: Life-size 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 17.
- De-clicked Aperture Ring】: The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting.
2. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
3. SIRUI 50mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount APS-C
- The very first professional anamorphous lens for everyone | For widescreen films in cinema format 2.
- Lens connection: MFT, m4/3, Micro Four Third Mount (e.g. for Olympus and Panasonic)
- 33% wider field of view than conventional 50 mm lenses | corresponds to about a field of view of 37.
- Creates cineastic effects such as horizontal sci-fi reflections, impressive light effects and an oval bokeh | Robust but lightweight design with Germany made Schott glass elements.
- Focal length: 50 mm (KB equivalent 75 mm) | Aperture: f/1.
4. 35mm F1.6 APS-C Television TV Lens/CCTV Lens for 16mm C Mount Camera
- High quality,Mirrorless Camera Lens,Clear image F1.6
- Suit For C mount cameras For uji,Canon,Nikon,Sony, Olympus.
- High quality lens with 35mm focal length and f1.6 aperture,suitable for low-light applications
- This CCTV Lens features alloy casing with quality lens.
- Focus to infinity,It is ideal for use in bars,shops,parking lots,houses and warehouse,etc.
5. VILTROX AF 33mm f/1.4 F1.4 Z Lens for Nikon Z Mount
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- The versatile normal field of view is suitable for a wide range of subjects, from portraiture to reportage, and the fast f/1.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Integrated micro-USB port can be used to update the lens’s firmware.
6. VILTROX 23mm F1.4 EF-M Mount STM Autofocus Lens
- 4 Large Aperture】 Features an aperture range of F1.
- Optical Configuration】Viltrox 23mm f1.
- STM Advanced Motor】Minimize errors in the inspection process when working with live view technology, brings precise and smooth focus.
- Precision Metal Structure】Rugged all-metal mirror body, small and compact, weighs 260g (0.
- USB Firmware Upgrade】 Build in USB port for firmware to reach a compatibility for the newest cameras model and supports EXIF information transmission.
7. Viltrox 23mm F1.4 Auto Focus Wide-Angle Lens Compatible with Nikon Z-Mount APS-C Mirrorless Camera Z fc Z50 Z5 Z6 Z6 II Z7 Z7 II (Black)
- Compact Design: The Viltrox 23mm F1.
- Excellent Optical Design: 11 elements in 10 groups, including 2 extra-low dispersion elements and 2 high refraction index lenses, which can effectively suppress color difference and control spherical aberrations.
- Ideal Aperture & Adjustable Aperture Ring: Bright f/1.
- STM stepping motor: The SMT stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with a full-time manual focus override.
- HD Nano Multilayer Coating： In order to solve the dispersion problem caused by large aperture, this lens adopts a high-definition Nano multilayer coating to correct the dispersion difference and eliminate ghosting and flare.
8. Arducam 8-50mm C-Mount Zoom Lens for IMX477 Raspberry Pi HQ Camera
- A Better Option: Adapt the CS-Mount of the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera to the access compact varifocal lens, C-CS adapter is included.
- Multiple Adjustment: 8-50mm adjustable focal length with manual focus ring and aperture ring, help you get clear image in different focus distance.
- A Real Telephoto Lens – The longest focal length it offers is 50mm, which helps you to take photos of subjects that are farther away.
- Field of View (FOV): 45°(H)-5.
- Search ASIN B088BGN5HC B088CQW11P to get the tripod and camera cable for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera.
9. Rokinon 85mm F1.4 AF Lens for Canon EF Mount
- For Canon EF mount – will function on all Canon EOS DSLR cameras
- Aperture range of f/1.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.95 ft. and takes filter size 77mm
- lens type: Telephoto
10. HAYEAR Monocular Max 180x Zoom C-Mount Glass Lens Adapter F/Industry Microscope Camera Objective
- eyepiece lens：0.5X; working distance: Standard working distance : 100mm
- Objective Magnification Power by 0.7 – 4.5X(about 10 – 180X on the display)
- focusing mechanism：Focusing handwheel tightness is adjustable，focusing range 63mm & 50mm
- amplification range：2X—260X
C Mount Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great C Mount Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying C Mount Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect C Mount Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about C Mount Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best C Mount Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best C Mount Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top C Mount Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the C Mount Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the C Mount Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good C Mount Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your C Mount Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable C Mount Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good C Mount Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated C Mount Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.